– Flying V style with forward pointing treble bout, slightly enlongated bass bout, and notched below the bridge mahogany body, mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot inlay, black headstock with six-on-one side tuners, Floyd Rose tremolo with locking nut, pickguard, two Washburn 600 series humbucker pickups, two knobs, three-way switch, jack mounted on front, chrome hardware, availble in Black or Trans. Bordeaux Red finish, mfg. 1998-2000. The Black model features a bound headstock and mirrored pickguard.
DIME 3 (U.S. MFG.)
– Flying V with forward treble horn mahogany body, black body binding, set-in mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlay, V-shaped peghead, three-per-side Grover tuners, Floyd Rose double locking vibrato, two Seymour Duncan humbucker pickups, three knobs, three-way switch, Buzz Feiten Tuning System, black hardware, available in Dime Slime (Greenish), Dime Bolt (Lightning graphic), or Red Bolt finish, mfg. 1995-2003. In 2000, Red Bolt finish was disc.
Dime 3 ST (U.S. Mfg.)
– similar to the DIME 3, except has a dual color gloss finish, standard Seymour Duncan pickups, and no graphics on the headstock, available in Heavy Metal finish, mfg. 2001-04.
– similar to the DIME 3, except is a limited edition with a hand-painted Confederate flag over the body and headstock, mfg. 2000 only.
– four pointX style body with shortened bass bout solid wood body, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot inlay, two Washburn humbucker pickups, three knobs, three-way switch, chrome hardware, available in Black finish, mfg. 2004 only.